The aim of the CRFA® Certification Program is to further develop the set of skills and competencies of the forensic accountant or fraud examiner.
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Examination
- Financial Investigation
- Internal Corporate Investigation
- Occupational Fraud and Abuse
- Corporate Governance and Ethical Issues
- Strong Analytical Skills and Professional Skepticism
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Objectivity and Sound Judgment
- Professional Skepticism
- Creative Thinking
- Computer and Accounting Software Proficiency
- Credibility and Integrity
- Professionalism and Ethical Behavior
You must be logged in to post a comment.